Our Service > Copy rights
Procedures of Copy rights registration:
• Phase of depositing the application
• Introducing a registration application , enclosed with the following:
• A registration application to have the writing right from the property's or his agent.
• A declaration, from the company's agent that owns the compiled work, of depositing the document of official authorization accredited by Egyptian Consulate in the country of the applicant during 6 months from the date of depositing the application.
• Waive of the compiled work from the author to the company, asking for registration, accredited by Egyptian Consulate at the country of the person who asks for registration during 6 months of the date of depositing the application.
• Official authorization from the company to Mohammed Abd-Elaal Abd-Elaleem (notified at the Public Notary ) if it is an Egyptian company.
• Official authorization from the company to Mohammed Abd-Elaal Abd-Elaleem (accredited by Egyptian Consulate) if it is a foreign company.
• A photocopy of the Trade Register of the company, coordination contract or Trade license (that can be deposited during six months from the date of depositing the compiled work registration application).
• 4 copies of the compiled work that requires to be registered.
• Phase of Application Verifying :
The application will be verified if it has all what the system and its executive regulations require. In case of accepting the registration application, the demander will be given official copy of the compiled work signed and sealed.