• Phase of Application Deposit:
• Introducing an application to register the Industrial Designs, enclosed with the following:
• A registration application for each Industrial Designs of the propertys or his agent. Four pictures of the Industrial Designs, requires to be registered, should be stuck on the specified space on the application and attachments.
• A declaration, from the company that owns the Industrial Designs, of depositing the document of official authorization accredited by Egyptian Consulate in the country of the applicant during 6 months from the date of depositing the application.
• Official authorization from the company to Mohammed Abd-Elaal Abd-Elaleem (notified at the notary ) if it is an Egyptian company (that can be deposited during six months from the date of depositing the Trademark registration application).
• Official authorization from the company to Mohammed Abd-Elaal Abd-Elaleem (accredited by Egyptian Consulate) if it is a foreign company (that can be deposited during six months from the date of depositing the Trademark registration application).
• A photocopy of the Trade Register of the company, coordination contract or Trade license (that can be deposited during six months from the date of depositing the Industrial Designs registration application).
• 10 copies of the Industrial Designs that requires to be registered.
• Phase of Application Verifying :
The application will be verified if it has all what the system and its executive regulations require. In case of accepting registration of the Industrial Designs, fees of publishing the pattern at the Patterns Official Newspaper, should be paid.
• Phase of Industrial Designs Registering :
After sixty days of publishing the Industrial Designs at the Design Official Newspaper, and no one objected to the Design Office at the Ministry of Trade and Industry, we will pay the stated fees of the final registration, to register the Pattern at the Design Record, and give the Industrial Designs propertys the final registration certificate.